Friday 5 October 2012

Review of Blog Experience

This has been a great experience for me as a student of French.

I find that the blog project is a way to develop my language skills as well as my knowledge of the topic which I chose.

It has allowed me to research into an area of the language that I am interested in, but also an area that without having done this project I probably never would've researched to such a level.

I also find that writing about something that I'm genuinely interested in makes writing a much easier task when comparing having to write essays about stuff that I really don't care about.

Having the ability to interact with other students in commenting on their blogs and looking at the blogs just for interest is also a great aspect of the project as we are all engaged on the project as a whole.

It would be better if we didn't have to conform to a 'genre' each post that we do as I find that a blog is a 'genre' in itself and that each topic really lends itself to its own style.

I'm also studying Spanish so hopefully I will be able to do a similar blog next year.

A+

Cameron


No comments:

Post a Comment